Yes, I have finally returned. It has been absolute craziness the last week. I will do a quick recap and come back with pics and reflections later. I'm just so excited to have the internet, I can't hardly type. Plus I'm corralling babies.
- Happy fifth Anniversary Todd! Saturday, August 2
- We moved Monday, August 4
- Owen rolled over! Friday August 8
- Brody rolled over! Monday August 11
These are the high points of the last week. I'll be back later after babies go to bed. Oh yea, Owen has slept through the night for the last three nights! Rolling over is hard work! Brody is still wanting to enjoy our late night visits. He just loves his momma!
3 comments:
I am so glad you are back! How was the move?!
I can't wait to see you guys!! I tagged you - check out my blog for details.
Sounds like a great week! I cannot wait to see the new house.
Post a Comment