Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Short Photo Recap

Here's Todd in our new backyard with the boys. They are so good to sit in their bumbos and watch us work in the yard. The truth is, usually I join them and we watch Todd clean the pool. Pretty cute pool boy, huh?
Brody has mastered the rollover, but he has added a little twist. Once he's rolled over, he walks himself around in circles. This is where I found him after I had gone to put Owen in the car.
Owen is definitely my rolling champion. The minute you put him on the floor, he's flipped. And very proud of himself. Look at that sweet face! So proud.

Happy 56th birthday Pa Doss. We went out to dinner for his birthday and the boys wore their Hawaiian shirts in honor of their grandfather. I can't believe I bought those at Christmas while we were in Hawaii. They were just a big bump in my belly only eight months ago!

1 comments:

Emily said...

I love your backyard!! I want to see more pics of the house.