Monday, August 25, 2008

Six Months Old!

Happy Birthday Owen and Brody! We made it, six months down and a ton more to go! I was looking at Mother's Day pictures earlier and counldn't believe how tiny they were. I always whine to Todd that I don't remember them being tiny babies. I think I was too exhausted to notice. Now they are rolling over, they think they can sit up, and they laugh all the time. Todd commented yesterday how it's neat they look out the car window now. Little things like that happen everyday and I hope I'm not missing anything. Here they are getting ready for their friend Braden's 6th birthday. This is not a great pic. They look like those old timey photos where everyone was so serious, but they looked so cute in their overalls.
First bath in the big bath. I was blog-stalking complete strangers the other day and I saw someone trying out this technique and thought I would give it a try. As some of you know, I feel like an inadaquate bather. This worked well until it was time to get them out. I took one out wrapped him up, layed him on his baby-duvet (greatest thing ever), and went back for the other. Thanks Grammie for our camo mini rubber duckies, and Darby for our pirate ones.
Holly was very interested in this new event. The only thing I worried about his her going in with them. She has done this to me. Gross!

3 comments:

KMcD said...

Happy Six Months our sweet nephews!!! You look so handsome in those overalls. I hope you and your mommy are having a great day.

xoxoxo,
Aunt K & Uncle J

Vickie said...

So cute!! I have the perfect bath seat...you can get it at Walmart and it attached to the side of the tub. They just need to be able to sit up, but they cannot get out or slip thru and it helps when you are trying to get one out and the other is still in (experience from Wyatt and June!) (It is the safety first brand and it is white and blue)

It does go by fast.. they are soo handsome! Happy 6 months boys!

The Rhoads said...

blog stocking...its a terrible thing! I went to school with Todd and found him through the Winstons and the Mathews! yall's little guys are just adorable and their room is SUPER cute!!!
Erica (Stevenson)Rhoads