Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thankful

I was just reading the Yeager's blog and came across a link to a website for Stellan. This sweet little baby has not been born, but mom and baby have a long and hard road ahead. They are touring the NICU so they will know what to expect after the delivery. I cannot imagine anything more scary. To know, best case scenario, this is where your baby will life the first weeks of his life. The first time I walked down that hospital hallway from my room to see the boys, it was terrifying, and it really breaks my heart to know Todd sat down there all by himself the night before. After I delivered the boys and they knocked me out, he went down to the NICU and sat with our baby boys all night. I can't imagine how scared he was. He is amazing! We had no idea what was going on and the boys were supposed to be fine. Stellan wasn't even supposed to survive and they know it's going to be hard. Just thinking about the journey she has before her makes me so thankful for my sweet little boys. They are truly a blessing.



On to happier things. I wanted to include a pic of the guys in their new ride. This was Todd's father's day gift from his dad and we have been dying to use it. If you came to our last house anytime since Father's day the box with the stroller has greeted you at our front door. Todd put it together Monday night so we could enjoy this cool weather, but the construction, made him not even want to look at it much less push it around the hood. We had a great walk last night and all my guys were happy. Now I need to step it up and hit the pavement. Mexico and a swimsuit is creeping up quickly.



1 comments:

Emily K. said...

That mom has such incredible faith. I love the stroller, I've heard those are really nice. I am jealous you're going to Mexico!!