We went to Dallas this weekend to see our wonderful friends. My sweet friend Whitney had her baby shower and she lives in St. Louis (somewhat) and I had to see her and her little bump while she was so close to Midland. Mom and Dad really enjoyed having the boys at their house. I hate that it has taken us so long to get there, but with our rough entry into the world and other circumstances it's just the way it's been. The boys continue to be troopers. We loaded them up in the car and didn't stop until Ft. Worth. They are old enough now that I just fed them in their carseats and hung out with them in the back. Friday night we got a night out on the town with Chris and Myndi while Mom and Dad hung out with my baby boys. I must mention that when we arrived Thursday night at my parents house, niether Todd nor I were acknowleged. This is what it's like to be a parents. To all you pregnant girls, enjoy the attention. It will be short lived! 
Saturday day I went to Whitney's shower. It was so much fun. There were so many OLD (meaning I've known them a long time and we are all turning 30 this year (except Katie K)) friends. I told Todd we are all looking a lot better than we did in high school. While I was at the shower, Todd headed out to Keller to see some other friends and I met up with him later.

Saturday day I went to Whitney's shower. It was so much fun. There were so many OLD (meaning I've known them a long time and we are all turning 30 this year (except Katie K)) friends. I told Todd we are all looking a lot better than we did in high school. While I was at the shower, Todd headed out to Keller to see some other friends and I met up with him later.
1 comments:
Look at your sweet dad with the boys - such a pro! Sunday was lots of fun!
Post a Comment