Last night we tried our first food...green beans
This is how it all started...two clean little boys
Check out Owen. Whatever was on TV must have been great!
Owen really wasn't a fan. He optimistically opened wide for each bite, only to be very disappointed each time.
Brody really liked green beans. We laughed because I don't know if it was the green beans or just all the attention. He even whimpered when I was trying to give Owen a bite.
The After picture. Not too bad for our first attempt. I went and got highchairs today. The Bumbo were tough at times.
Owen opted for a nice warm bath in the sink.
Brody wanted a shower instead.
Then he finished with a nice soak in the sink.
how cute are they in their towels?
Owen is a cutie!
1 week ago
6 comments:
they are adorable!!
too cute! but i think you should get some bibs too! :)
Travis has his first vege tonight -squash. He was a little hesitant after the first bite, but then acted as if it was nothing special. Guess he liked it- who knows?
I love the green beans! Plus I love the pics of them in the sink! Too cute!
Oh my gosh Janai!!!! They are SO preciuos!! We will have to get them and Chase together!!! I hope you are doing great, we miss you!!
Hi Janai,
Your boys are too cute! I love having a little boy, I can only imagine how much fun (and challenging) two would be! Enjoy every minute! they grow up toooo fast! take care,
Autumn (stuart's sister)
Post a Comment