I know the three posts from last night were a bit much, but i've been gone so long I had to get my fix.
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my man Owen. This is the second day (in a row) he has slept past 9:30. Yesterday he did have a four a.m. bottle but then slept in until 9:45. I put him down last night at 11:00 and he has not woken up yet. Of course, I have checked on him about a billion times. As I have mentioned before, this has earned him the spot as "Mommy's Favorite" for the day! Way to go buddy!
I think we should thank Travis Wakefield. He has truely inspired Owen to be a sleeper. I think my shear disbelief at his sleeping habits made Owen step it up and want to impress me. Peer pressure can be a good thing. He didn't want that Wakefield guy being "Mommy's Favorite". Thank you Travis!
1 comments:
You are so sweet :)
Look at those adorable blue eyes!!!
Post a Comment