Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day (I'm a little behind)

I'm a little behind on my posts. After we got back from Labor Day, I had to kick it into high gear. I had four days to get the house ready for Todd's 10 year reunion. Plus, my clothes for my show came in a few days early. On top of all this madness, I have my Worthwear show this week. (check it out at http://www.worthwear.com ) Before all the craziness started, we went to Austin for a relaxing weekend.


Here's Brody on the way to Austin. The car is so much fun!

100% boy is right!

Here's our babysitter. Asleep. I guess you get what you pay for!

Brody kicked back relaxing in the pool. Can you see the bruise between his eyes and the broken blood vessel in his right eye? Thank you Owen for smacking your brother with pictures two days away. I'm sure this is just the beginning.

Look at that sweet little foot peeking out.

Bumbos should not be used as floatation devises. Brody looked like he was riding a mechanical bull. Notice Owen asleep in the boat. He lasted all of 8 minutes. Party Animal!
Dad with his little guys!

Owen is quite the floater. He loved this little crab.

We slept in our tents for the first time. They are great. When they're collapsed, they are tiny and very easy to travel with. Thanks Ashley!

Todd's cousin, Sara, came in from Virginia and got to meet the guys. Look how sweet Brody looks!

2 comments:

kinsey said...

love those tents! what a great idea!

KodyShandi&Kids said...

Dang, those tents are cool! Did they really sleep in them?