Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ten Year Reunion

This past weekend was Todd's ten year reunion. We had a great time. Friday night we all got together at The Bar. For those of you not from Midland, it's not a bar we refer to as "The Bar", the official name of the establishment is "The Bar". I always talked about this place and when my girls came to visit for our engagement party (five years ago and hosted at the house we now live in) they all went "Ohhhh" when we pulled up. They thought I was calling it The Bar because it was our only bar in Midland. Just a little side note...

Saturday, we had everyone over to our house for a little pool party and casual get-together. It was very relaxing and we had great weather. I regret to say, I did not get any pics. Later Saturday night was the offical party. It was great to see all of Todd's friends I've met over the years. The wives and I sat at the "spouse table" and enjoyed one another's company.


Congrats Class of '98!

Myndi. Me, and Casey on Friday night at Dos

Me and Myndi before the party. Chris and Todd are so lucky to have such cute wives. I know all those high school girlfriends were jealous.

The boys: Brad, Chris and Todd. These boys have been friends forever. They even roomed together at A&M.

Doesn't this look like a prom picture. Don't ask what Todd was doing.

3 comments:

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

Thank you for FINALLY updating!!!

Darby Basham Brown said...

OH MY GOSH, IS THAT TODD ROGERS?? I THINK I REMEMBER HIM! MAYBE IF I SAW A PHOTO OF HIM FROM THE ANNUAL? HMMMM?

kinsey said...

i love your dress!