Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shelter from the Storm

Thursday we had Hurricane Ike evacuees arrive in Midland. Our friends Alice Ann and Russell had to leave Corpus due to the storm. I was very sad they had to leave their home all boarded up, but it was great to get to meet their new addition. Miss Grace Ann is three and a half weeks old and had to get out of the way of the storm. I have been heart broken that I would not get to meet this little angel until Thanksgiving, but lucky for me they needed shelter. And now, lucky for them, the storm missed Corpus. We have enjoyed having a sweet little girl in the mix with all these boys and the blue!

Grace Ann is so tiny compared to her future boy friends. How will she ever chose?

Brody chillin with his new lady friend.

Darby and Baryn came over to see Alice Ann and meet Grace Ann. Thanks for the Chik-fil-a too!

Alice Ann may only have been a mom for three weeks, but she is a definite pro. Look at those bottle skills.

Mauri brought over Bradley to join in the fun too! He is only four day younger than Grace Ann. We had so much fun. It was a great play date for the mommies!

2 comments:

kinsey said...

my aunt's name is Grace Ann. i think it's cute for a baby girl too... cute pictures!

the Sebring's said...

I love the pictures of all the kiddos. We miss our boyfriends! Can't wait til Thanksgiving!!!!!