Sunday, September 14, 2008

Some cute pics of my boys!

Our evacuees left this morning. I felt so bad for them facing a ten hour drive with a four week old. I really enjoyed having them back in Midland. Alice Ann was my first friend and I've missed them since they moved. Todd and I had a pretty boring day. We took the boys to Sam's and stocked up on all their goodies. For dinner (many of you will be shocked) we had breakfast for dinner. Katie K used to love when her mom would do breakfast for dinner and I couldn't imagine anything worse. Over the years I have come to like more breakfast foods than I once did, but tonight I found something that I believe will change my life...The Batter Blaster http://www.batterblaster.com/. It is pancake/waffle batter in a Redi-Whip-Type can. I highly recommend it.


Here's the boys in their new high chairs. I usually have them strapped to the kitchen chairs, but we used all for chairs this weekend and I kinda liked the bar stools. I stood in the middle and took turns with each bite.

Brody looked cute in his shirt Papa D brought him from Scotland. It was also our first time wearing shoes. Brody enjoyed chewing on his more than wearing them.

Sweet Owen looked so grown up today


Oh how we love our Rainforest Jumper

Owen just likes to check everything out while brother is bouncing like a crazy man.

Pajama twin. I put the boys in a new pair of pj's the other day and the tag said "not intended as sleepwear". What else would I do with them?

4 comments:

Vickie said...

They are starting to look like little men and not babies!! They are so cute, I love the curly hair!! You are such a good mom!

kinsey said...

i think owen looks a LOT like you!! and i'm embarrassed to admit it, but you guys were in my dream the other night! ha. dreamt that a bunch of us got together and you had your boys there. it's not that weird since i dream (and remember) about anything i think about that day and obviously i read your blog a lot, but still, it made me giggle when i woke up.

Emily said...

Thank you for your sweet comments!!!

I can't believe how grown up the boys look all of a sudden. They look like they've grown a lot since you guys were here.

Everyone looks great. Fun times, huh?

C. said...

Look how big your little men are getting! These pics are so cute, and I love that curly hair too!