The celebration has begun. It's official and I cannot stop it from happening. Owen and Brody are turning ONE! I, luckily, stopped Thursday and bought some decorations for the celebration. Little did I know what a wild weekend we would have. Back to my story...the party has begun. One of the boys' girlfriends brought over her birthday presents for the boys today. Grace Ann was in town for her grandpa's 60th birthday and we are so sad we did not get to see her. Alice Ann and Russ did come by the hospital to say hi and I really appreciate it. I needed to see them and at least get a quick hug. Thank you so much guys and we absolutely love our birthday presents. We let the boys open them after dinner and they have all been put to good use. We miss you guys and look forward to our next playdate!
1 week ago
4 comments:
You are so sweet! I am glad that the puppets are sparking interest for the boys! So glad Brody is feeling better! Happy Birthday Super Special Rogers boys!!!!
Happy Birthday Brody and Owen!!! I can't believe it has already been a year. I'll call you to figure out a date to come visit. I need a fun vacation to look forward to :)
Happy birthday, Owen and Brody! Hope you guys are having a great day celebrating! Hope to see you all soon.
Love, KatieK
I know the story and reading the blog breaks my heart for Brody.. I hope he is feeling better.
Back to one?! This year flew by, and our babies are growing up too fast. It is hard to believe.
Post a Comment