I am home! I have been gone for 10 days! Wow! I had a great time in Dallas and loved getting to watch my parents with the boys. I hope we didn't wear them out too much. Mom looked pretty tired last night! That was before the barfing! Yes, I have another barfing story. Brody has major drainage and each time he hocks it up, he gulps, and swallows it, GROSS! It wasn't real assuring when I told super nurse (YEAGER) this and she gagged. Anyway, I think he swallowed so much ick that it made him sick. When I handed off Brody to my dad last night so I could get some shut-eye before driving home...BARF! All over Papa D and every piece of linens on their bed. Thank you precious baby boy!
I do have sad news...I think I left my camera cord in Dallas. I have not finished tearing through my stuff. Mom, if you read this look around for my cord before you mail the boys clothes to me. I must let the world see what we did in Dallas! I would hate to let me followers down! (by the way, is it nerdy to have my follower list posted with only 3 followers? Who, by the way, I would like to thank for their support.)
I will post tomorrow with a camera cord update. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am so happy to be home with Todd. I missed him so much! Happy Baby and Happy Birthday Yeager!
1 week ago
1 comments:
isn't it terrible when you can't find the parts for your camera!!!!!! glad you made it home!
Post a Comment