So, as you all know, Lily is the best. Well...I think she's slipping or...sleeping! I told her I would use this for my "Help Wanted Ad". Lily is so wonderful and she is clearly the reason my children are rotten! Owen and Brody love them some Lily! Thank you for taking such great care of my family (me included)!
Price is Right Recap
4 comments:
That is way too cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
First of all - I want a Lily. Where can I get one? :)
Second, I loved The Price is Right as a child. I mean, LOVED it! I still secretly want to be on that show. I think it's awesome the boys are so taken by it. Maybe we can all go together.
I love all these pictures.. Lily is loving every bit of the boys snuggles... who wouldn't! Good thing you never gave her number out!
The Price is Right thing cracks me up! You need to send that in!
Thanks so much for the gifts for Erika and I! Also, if you want My Lily, we can negotiate a price! Ha Ha! Love ya'll and the boys!
Post a Comment