Happy Birthday Owen! Happy Birthday Brody!
My little boys are one year old today! So many emotions are running through me. Last year at this exact time, I was waiting for Owen to drop down a little more. I was less than an hour away from meeting two precious baby boys. I won't get mushy. I will just post some birthday pics. I will reflect on this past year and what we're doing later. We are happy and healthy and I couldn't ask for more!

We started practicing opening presents yesterday when our sweet neighbors brought over some goodies.

Miss
Baryn came over this morning to bring our birthday presents. We are so sad she and Braden are going to be out of town this weekend. Owen and Brody were quite taken with this lovely lady!
Grammie had to bring over a little something for us tonight. We loved our trucks. Thanks!

Cousin Jacob called to sing Happy Birthday. A little confused...

It's cake time! We sang to Owen first tonight.

He dug in...

and really enjoyed it!

Brody's turn...

really
diggin' in...

SUCCESS!
Pre-cake...

TA-DA!
Happy Birthday Owen! Happy Birthday Brody!
6 comments:
Love the before and afters! Man- how a year goes by!!! I can still remember crying when I heard Todd's stork call! Miss you guys.
Happy Birthday, Owen and Brody!!!!
dang! already a year. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday sweet boys and congrats to Mom & Dad for surviving the first year!!! What a special day! I love all of your pictures - so cute how much they loved their sweets...my kind of men!
Happy Birthday to your two very handsome little guys! It's difficult to believe it's already been a year. LOVE the cake pictures. That's how cake should be enjoyed!
Happy birthday guys! Glad you all had such a fun day!
Post a Comment