We had a great Super Bowl weekend. Todd, the boys and I headed to Dallas on Friday afternoon. We stopped in Ft. Worth to have dinner with Bear and Blaire at Pappadauex. Fabulous! I know you might be shocked, but we don't have great seafood in Midland. Saturday we slept late because grandparents are fabulous. They got the boys up and dressed and fed and wore them out so they were ready for their naps by the time Todd and I got moving. Todd and I did a little shopping and then met Chris and Myndi at Fish for sushi! So good! Again, Midland is not known for sushi either. Sunday we headed out to Chris and Myndi's new house in Plano. It is so great. I can't believe they moved in a month ago and she has it decorated and done! Way to guys! Thanks for having us out. Monday morning Todd headed back to M-town on an early plane. I definitely cried when I was saying good-bye. This is the longest we have been apart since we've been married and I knew I was going to miss him. To take our mind off missing Dad we headed over to our buddy Travis's house to play. Travis's mom, Emily, and I have been friends since seventh grade and she married another friend we grew up with. It was so fun to see all our boys together and I really enjoyed visiting with Emily and Reid. Thanks guys!
1 week ago
1 comments:
hey, we at Pappedeaux on Sunday too! Great food!
Post a Comment