Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To All the Moms

I have really had a big dose of being a Mom these last couple of days. We are hacking and coughing and leaking (from everywhere...I will not elaborate!) and just not great. I am not doing this well and I just want all you moms to know how much I admire you. I did not know how hard it is to have sick kiddos. It just breaks your heart. To all you moms...Way to go! You're doing a great job! Cheers!

This is a clip my mother-in-law sent to me and I wanted to share it. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6P2w5GkXmU

Sorry no pics yet. The camera cord has been located and is on it's way.

1 comments:

KMcD said...

Awwww, you're doing a great job! You're right, having a sick little one is so difficult. Being covered in the vomit, snot, and poop is bad enough, but seeing that "look" in your child's eyes and knowing just how miserable they feel is even harder. It can make us mommies feel so helpless, but really, all your kisses, hugs and love are making those boys feel better!

BTW - love that clip. I've seen it before but loved seeing it again. It's so true.