Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday with the Fam

This morning Steph (Todd's Mom) had us over for brunch. She had gone to get JJ (Todd's sister) and we all got together for a little family time.

This is Owen awaiting his wardrobe change. I left him on the quilt and this is how I found him when I returned from the laundry room.

Aunt JJ telling Brody how it is. The boys were thrilled to see her!

Great Aunt Vicky and Grammie with the guys

Aunt JJ loved on Owen. JJ always has a favorite whatever, be it a doll or dress or hairbow. Well, she is always concerned who (out of the twins) is my favorite, and of course I never choose. BUT, JJ has no problem choosing. Today it was the big one, Owen. Gotta love that girl!


Uncle Scott joined in on the fun.

Great Nana and Owen hung out while Brody napped on Mom. Sweet little cuddle bug.

Grammie and B-boy

Thanks for a great food and a few extra helping hands!

2 comments:

KodyShandi&Kids said...

that was so funny you just happened to be at RSVP, hope she doesnt think I am too crazy!
Lovin the boys, I dont want another baby, but if I did I would want twin boys!!!

the Sebring's said...

Love all the pictures! Your dinner club table was too cute with the Halloween theme! Give Owen and Brody kisses for us!