I saw this on Kinsey's blog and thought it looked fun.
1. go to your pictures on your computer
2. go to the 6th album, then to the 6th picture
3. post the picture and tell the story behind it
This is a Todd's dad, Doss, with Owen. Owen was 22 days old and had only been home for four days. At this time he was an only child. Brother was still in Odessa being held hostage in the NICU. We had no idea what we were doing. I doubt I took this pic because I was either asleep, pumping, washing something, or driving to Odessa. This was a crazy week. Owen came home exactly one week before Brody did. He was our trial run at this baby thing. Except, he was the perfect little thing. I don't think he cried the entire week. Sweet Owen knew how hard it was on Mom and Dad having our little men so far apart.
I know this is a really recent picture, but I got Todd a new camera for his birthday (6 days after the boys were born) and I hook it up to my laptop. My old camera was on the house computer, and it would have much older pics. I might do another entry from the other computer. Depends on how good the picture is.
1 comments:
i love it! definitely do an old pic too!
Post a Comment