Today is the end of a great week. We are so blessed to have great family and friends, plus two wonderful, healthy baby boys. Todd and I started this week off with a great attitude. We really enjoyed our family time last weekend. It has been a long time since we had time together at home with nothing crazy planned to stress us out. Tuesday night we went to dinner and the boys sat in highchairs for the first time. I know this does not seem like a milestone, but when I looked over at them, I teared up a little. They looked so grown up. Yesterday, my OH-so-fabulous mother-in-law surprised me with a birthday lunch to celebrate my thirtieth birthday. It was so fun! I was very surprised and felt extremely lucky to have all those wonderful women in my life. I received some fabulous and fun stuff. The girls did great and they all wore black! It was great to have my dear friends all together on Thursday afternoon. I couldn't think of a better reason to drink in the middle of the day! I will have to post the pics later after I get them off Steph's camera. Then last night, I had supper club at my house. We had a great time, but I forgot to take any pictures (except of my spread, look below). We had so much fun laughing and getting to know each other better. I was one of only two non-native Midlanders, but I didn't let them leave me out. Ryan and I stood strong. We all know each other, but it was wonderful to relax with a few (plus?) bottles of wine, no kiddos, lots of desserts, and great stories. We missed a few members due to the stomach yuck goin around. Thanks for not bringing it to the Roger's casa! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Brody does love his Mummy. He wants to hang out in the middle of the night lately!
Owen is the cutest Little Monster I have ever seen!
Is this a preview of Owen's 21st birthday? Think lampshade not teething ring...hummm?
This is my table for supper club. We have six couples, so I thought how fun to take advantage of my empty living room and create a ballroom effect. I kept having to remove seats because our poor guest were deathly ill, but I still loved my table. Right before everyone got there, Todd pointed out I could have just used the dining room table after all. Guys just don't understand our need to make it "special".
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday! The boys are so cute in their Halloween outfits!
happy late bday!! those are the cutest little boys ever!!
Post a Comment