Sunday, October 26, 2008

Return from Puerto Vallarta

Todd and I have returned from our wonderful trip. We had a great four night get-away. I missed the boys so much, but not near as much as I had dreaded I would. I kinda feel like a bad mom, but I really enjoyed myself and I knew they were in great hands. Our first morning there, Jason bangs on the door and is curious how we are still in bed at 9:00. "We have eight month old twins, it's been eight months since we have slept in!" We left here on a 5:05 am flight and were poolside with a fruity drink by 1:00 exactly. You can't beat that for a Friday morning. I won't bore everyone with a ton of pics but I'll just hit the high points. I have been eager to read up on everyone, but when we returned I had my winter WorthWear show. It has been non-stop since we returned and makes me ready for another vacation. Todd is in Dallas today at the Cowboy's game and called to say he got to visit with Roy before kickoff. We are sooo excited he's back in Texas. Plus, he just scored his first touchdown as a Cowboy about ten minutes ago. Way to go Roy! The pics are out of order, but I do what I can. Owen and Brody are trying desperately to help!!!!

Myndi, Chris and Todd on our Pirate Dinner Cruise
We are so funny!

this was our hotel's version of a king bed. Yes, that is two beds pushed together. Very romantic.


That hat was Todd's big purchase at the golf course. Don't worry, it made the trip home.

I was trying to get a pic of the view...


Chris after a shot of the local beverage


our hotel


ocean view from our room


before our canopy tour



we did a canopy tour up in the rain forest


we rode up on ATV's. Quite a ride!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun trip!!! I'm envious :) This was the week that we were in Cabo last year - the perfect weather. I'm sure your boys were happy to have their mommy & daddy back, although I'm sure they loved being spoiled by your parents too! Do your parents now need a vacation after their week in Midland?

the Sebring's said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you all had a blast! How fun was it to sleep in? Priceless!!!!