Last night was a happy night! Mauri and Doug invited us out for a great evening, so, of course, came the dreaded decision of what in the world was I going to wear. Todd loves when I say I have nothing to wear and I've already tried on ten outfits. I decided it was time to face my fears. I have yet to slip on a pair of pre-baby jeans. I have loved the flowy dresses of summer. I pulled out that favorite pair...they went on great! OH THANK YOU LORD! I have been trying to be better about my diet and exercise. What a treat and an incentive to do good (or to cheat because I can already fit in them).
Last night was also HAPPY due to the fact I once again have TWO babies sleeping through the night. Mr. Brody has been struggling with this teeth thing. He's petty sure he's the first person to have ever gone through such a terrible ordeal. We've been getting up at three and four each morning for some lovin from Mom. I can't image why he wants to hang out with me at that hour. I'm not a very loving person in the middle of the night. Congrats Brody!
I wanted to include some pics of the boys in there cute Fall outfits my mom found for them. Happy Fall!
1 week ago
5 comments:
* Love the blog design
* Love the pic of the boys in their overalls
and..
Congrats on Skinny Jeans - a huge accomplishment!!
Travis woke up fussy in the middle of the night the whole week before his teeth came in. I don't do well in the middle of the night either.
Hang in there - it will be better!
Yea! It feels good to fit into some great jeans. I still have a pair that I want to fit into...better get to that running!
I love your new background! I wish they would teach Camp how to sleep through the night. I didn't do well in the middle of the night before, so I'm certainly not doing well after 6 months of sleeplessness!
They are just too cute guys!
of course we had a corndog......and a funnel cake! gotta love texas
Post a Comment