We headed up the street to brunch to see the Easter Bunny one more time. Oh yeah, and to over indulge in lots of yummy food!

Sweet girl was all grins

Owen was hamming it up with Henley. I loved watching them but in the back of my mind I was worried about wrinkled outfits and drool. It's tough to be a mom!

Brody looked so handsome

Upon arrival...Brody melted down when asked to speak to all our friends and Owen ran from the bunny...here we go!

I think Brody's meltdown was the result of a VERY hungry boy. He ate the entire time we were there. Guess I should set up a buffet a home to get him in the mood!

When we were leaving, the boys saw the
EB's basket of candy and they decided he was okay to get close to.

I have, hands down, the cutest family in the world!!!

Here's the whole gang

This is what we all did when we got home.
Happy Easter!
1 comments:
Looks like you had a great Easter! That is probably the LEAST creepy Easter Bunny I've seen yet. And you look great, mama of three!
Post a Comment