Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Critter-Day Wednesday

So this morning we went to gymnastics and the Y. All the kiddos were totally exhausted by the time we got home. I put each one of my angels to bed and started on the laundry. I have a lovely method of throwing the dirty clothes over the balcony and them sorting them in our living room. While sorting, I heard a weird fluttering at the big picture window in the stair case. OMG! A bird is in the house! (Remember the bat not too long ago???) I open the front door for our guest and try to talk him out...no luck. Todd runs home for something and is going to be my hero, the bird disagrees and flies into the boys room. Not worth waking the boys. Todd trapped it between the shutters and the windows. Everyone just rest! For those of you who don't know me, I HATE BIRDS! Luckily, Grammie came over and trapped the bird in a shoebox and as she released it for the boys, she was a super hero in their eyes (mine too). Crisis averted!


Well...this woman (Grammie) is back! What does she have now?


What is in there? When the Critter Carrier comes out, not good (as far as I'm concerned)!


WHAT! Grammie caught this horny toad in her yard!

Baby Dinosaur, as Owen liked to call it was a fun surprise.

I was so proud of Owen for touching it. He loved the baby dinosaur. He cleverly named him Superman (check out his shirt).



Hmmmmm.......


This sums up Brody's feelings about the baby dino


Owen picked some flowers to feed SuperMan (that was Todd's Critter Catcher originally)



Princess Henley was fine with or without that horny toad!

0 comments: