Sunday, January 4, 2009

Video Trouble

I had a really cute video of the boys laughing at one another, but for some reason I cannot up load it. If you're interested in viewing it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnEV6RtMtvI

I am also curious how to do a link on this page. Like when I refer to a friend's blog, all the reader has to do is click on her name and her blog pops up. I would appreciate advise and instruction if anyone can help. I'm sure it's pretty easy and I'm totally missing it.

Oh well, here's some cute pics of the boys...

new ottoman = great storage + awesome teething toy

making his daddy proud!

could we be any cuter? mom is making us practice washing the dishes

Lookin cute in our new sweats

Where'd Brody go?

3 comments:

Darby Basham Brown said...

their eyes are stunning, and very addictive to look into!! They are precious!

Emily K. said...

They have the best blonde hair! Wasn't yours really blonde when you were a baby? I just type in the blog name, then highlight it, and type in the name. Does that make sense? It's one of those things I have to do and show to explain well.

Emily said...

Love the video.

Did you figure out how to hyperlink?

In your post, if you were linking to me, you'd type my name, highlight it, then go to your tool bar at the top of the post and look for the button w/ the infinity sign. Click that & a pop up will appear and you can type in the website. Then you're all set :)