Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Late 30th Birthday!

Happy Late Birthday Vicky! My dear sweet friend turned 30 on New Years Day and I was late with my birthday wishes. I have been trying to scan in some old high school pics and not having any luck! Vicky got lucky because I found some doozies. I was having trouble picking which picture to use because they were quite terrible of me. Vicky and I have been through a lot. We tried out for Highlandettes together at 15, lived together for most of college and made many memories, she was my maid of honor, and she rushed out to Midland to see my boys as soon as they got home. We've come a long way and she has always been there for me. Hope you had a great birthday Vicky! I can't wait to celebrate with you in February!

Vicky is on the left holding Owen. The boys were about a month old.
We love you Vicky!

0 comments: