Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Price is Right!

I had to post these pictures. The boys have a strange fascination with The Price is Right. I always watched Regis and Kelly at 9:00 during the boys morning feeding. I guess they fell in love with the Price is Right because it comes on after Regis and I never changed the channel. It is so funny! They will be playing and time just stops as soon as that wheel spins or they heard cheering (they think the audience is cheering for them). I was feeding Brody one day and he was starting to doze off, when....beep beep beep...those eyes popped open and he was checkin out the game. We have started to DVR the Price is Right so we have it on standby if the boys need a fix. After our bath Todd had it on while I was getting the bottles ready, they were totally into their kitchen, chatting away, and then...beep beep beep

so exciting!

Cannot look away....

7 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

that is BEYOND hysterical!!!

the Sebring's said...

It must be a kid thing, because I loved the Price is Right, too! I do miss Bob!

C. said...

Wow, who've thought...the Price is Right - right up there with Imagination Movers and the Wiggles.

Vickie said...

Too funny! They are so precious.

Sarah said...

ok- that is really funny! i thought jenna was bad with Queen but i think the price is right trumps that!

Nicole said...

ok thats the funniest thing i have ever seen

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

So funny!