Thursday, June 18, 2009

What Have We Been Doing?????

I know it has been forever since I last posted (my parents are dying for new pics of their boys). We have been wonderful. We go to stroller strides every morning except Wednesday, that is our play group day. The boys are wonderful and WILD. We are having so much fun outside and in the pool. I have been so bad about taking pictures so here are a few I have snapped. Hope everyone is doing great!

Owen and Brody with Dad, Great Nana and Pa Doss

Owen was blowin' some sweet kisses

Brody was flirting with his Great Nana all night and it finally turned into some cuddle time!

Wednesday, our play group met at the Bounce House for some fun. Miss Claire showed Brody how it was done.

Owen was in heaven. On a side note...this morning Owen was drinking his milk and noticed his brother's milk was laying on the floor. He picked it up and took it over to Brody (who was sitting in his chair) very sweetly. Such a thoughtful big brother!

Brody with his buddy Sam. Sam had been giving B a sweet hug, but Mom missed the great photo op.

I am struggling with my camera. Or maybe it's my kids... one of them is always blurry. I'm debating a new camera...

Brock and Hudson were showing the boys how to get the ball up the slide. Owen and Brody participated in the bounce things, but they really enjoyed running around and pushing the balls from one end of the building to the other.

1 comments:

C. said...

Those curls!! I bet you can't keep your fingers out of those precious curls!!