Wednesday, June 3, 2009

family fun

This past weekend we had some very special guests come to visit. We had a great time with a little drama (check out my sister-in-law to hear the details). I don't want to steal her story. So excited they came to see us!My boys!
Look at all the cousins

hard at work

enjoying dinner on the back patio

Owen lovin' life in Miss Lillian's turtle

My sister-in-law and bother plus my two favorite nephews

look at those athletes. Owen's bulging belly is due to pool water consumption. That's right! We love to drink that chlorinated goodness!


Owen and Brody loved having someone new pushing them around

I think the boys sun hat was a little too small for our youngest swimmer

Our indoor pool was a hit too!

Brody loves to wear Daddy's shoes

Owen wants a turn and he's takin' it by gosh

These really aren't as much fun as I thought they would be!

1 comments:

KMcD said...

These are GREAT pictures! We had so much fun, despite the Sunday morning scare. I have yet to blog that part of our story...I just put up Part 1 tonight. Check it out - there are some precious pics of our boys.

I hope you guys had a great time this weekend. Can't wait to hear about it!