Well, this post has been a long time coming...My Ode to the Villager.
Todd received the Villager for his 30th birthday and it has become an extra member of our family. My boys and my girlfriends love it. Todd and I use it as transportation, babysitter, dinner pick-up and just plain entertainment.

"The Villager"

the boys have figured out how to drive without mom and dad. Brody does the steering and Owen works the pedals. Teamwork!

Notice the boys names under their car seats. Pa Doss had the seats welded in. Safety first!

Aggie Pride

Dad got a bumpin' stereo for Father's Day. We loaded the boys up and tried it out Sunday with our coffee. It turned into an extra nap. Lovely! Sunday evening we pulled it up behind the house and listened to the stereo while toss the ball for Holly, and "The Villager" has now taken on a new role up jungle gym.

Brody has taken to the back seat. If I leave the door to the garage open a peep, he's out the door, around my car and up in that back seat before I even realize he's followed me out. He also heads straight for it when he freed from his car seat in my car.

Owen was checkin' his seat belt.

We have loved the Villager and I always look for an excuse to take her out. Notice the plug under the cover. You just plug her in after a ride and she's all ready to go the next time.
8 comments:
They See Me Rollin
They Hate N
Try To Catch Me Ridin Dirty
That's how we Rogers roll.
Love that it has the car seats, that is so funny!
STOP! i LOVE IT. scott would be so jealous. and i absolutely love that it has built in carseats. TOO FUNNY!
I am speechless! Simply hilarious and awesome!
Oh my, now that is a golf cart!!!! Your boys will be driving it soon.
That is so HILarIOUS! Does the Villager make road trips to Corpus?
That thing is AWESOME! May I ask why Todd is wearing a shirt that says "Todd Rogers Sucks" on it? I would not say Todd Rogers sucks if he has a Villager. That's just my opinion!
I LOVE the shirt Todd! That is awesome!
I must say, we are some of the lucky one's that have gotten to ride in the Villager and it is SA-WEET! Janai & Todd's oldest nephew thought is ROCKED! lol
Post a Comment