Today, we headed to LA to Universal Studios...

Here's a glimp of our room...this is the "kids" bed and there was a queen bed for the "adults"...On our first night there, I pulled the trundle out from under the "kids" bed and Owen shrieked "that's where Vampires sleep", clearly comparing it to a coffin...Needless to say, I slept in the "coffin" and Henley slept in the "adult" bed...EVERY night! While my bed was a little short, I was too tired every night to fight with a sleepy two year old. I'm in trouble if she's already winning!?!?!!!!
Here's a glimp of our room...this is the "kids" bed and there was a queen bed for the "adults"...On our first night there, I pulled the trundle out from under the "kids" bed and Owen shrieked "that's where Vampires sleep", clearly comparing it to a coffin...Needless to say, I slept in the "coffin" and Henley slept in the "adult" bed...EVERY night! While my bed was a little short, I was too tired every night to fight with a sleepy two year old. I'm in trouble if she's already winning!?!?!!!!
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
This was the first character we saw! Owen was beyond thrilled. Hands down one of the best things I've witnessed in Owen's life. He was so beyond excited!
So COOL! It was fun to stand in line with the boys to hear them talking about Optimus Prime as we got closer and closer. After the picture Optimus shook thier hands and gave high fives. TOO COOL!
Apparently, Optimus makes for a great drink too! After meeting a transformer and getting this awesome drink, would the ride measure up? OH YES! It was a 4D ride. So much fun!
There were soooo many characters all over the park. Henley wanted nothing to do with any of them, until we say Marilyn...I guess she thought she was a princess?
0 comments:
Post a Comment