With the springing ahead due to Daylight Saving Time and the two hour time difference, we were up and running very early today!

Ate a great breakfast to fuel up
Ate a great breakfast to fuel up
Waiting to get into the park. This was so exciting. We kept talking about Disneyland, but they still had no idea what Disneyland really was!
Everyone went to ride the cars roller coaster and Miss Henley was not tall enough so we went to explore. I was so excied to see Big Red, but Henley was NOT! She and I found a nice tame ride and took a spin while we waited.
We had lunch at Ariel's Grotto. This was so fun! Henley loved ALL the princesses. Ariel was by far her favorite.
We were eating lunch with the princesses and the boys spotted Buzz across the water. I grabbed them and we ran to meet him. He was great! He pretended to battle Woody (Owen) with Buzz's (Brody) help.
0 comments:
Post a Comment