After a half-hour refresh in the room, the Rogers fearsome five were ready to attack California Adventure Park again!

We decided to head back to Adventure Park and revisit what we loved and check out what we missed. Just outside our hotel was this awesome area called Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. It was a three story maze of bridges, slides, stairs, tunnels and tons of fun! (the bonus was there was one way into the area and one way out and no child was allowed out without an adult!)
We decided to head back to Adventure Park and revisit what we loved and check out what we missed. Just outside our hotel was this awesome area called Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. It was a three story maze of bridges, slides, stairs, tunnels and tons of fun! (the bonus was there was one way into the area and one way out and no child was allowed out without an adult!)
This was, literally, the ONLY puddle in all of Disneyland...and Henley found it...and got in it! Brody and I went to the restroom and when I came back, her feet were soaked! The water was only 1/2 inch deep but she got at least 3 inches wet! She missed the memo to step ON the rocks.
The boys disappeared forever! They ran and ran for at least two hours. Todd and I finally stayed in one place and just waited for them to run by
Little Miss did not care for walking on the the rope bridges so lucky Mom got to carry her while trying not to break my ankle. I passed a struggling dad and he commented to his equally struggling son that a mom can manage the bridge while holding a child...I enjoyed the praise!
After they ran and played we let them pick what ride they wanted to do again. Of course the Toy Story 3D was the choice. Thank goodness the line was super short. It was 7:00 and I think most people had retired for the day or were eating dinner
Thank goodness the Lunsfords let us borrow their stoller! Not only did it cart children, it hauled LOTS of stuff!!! We would never have made it without this!
Here's our goodies! Nana and Papa D sent each of the kids a gift card to buy a treat. The kids spotted what they wanted on day one. I told them if they still wanted it, we would go back before we left. Well, they stuck to their guns and didn't change their minds! Thanks Nana and Papa D!
Henley picked Jessie. I took these pics at dinner (which we finally forced our kids to eat at 9:00 at night!) after the Goofy Roller Coaster. We headed over to ride Goofy ONE more time, well...Brody rode it FOUR times in a row! He was hooked! This is a serious roller coaster, no joke, my kids are dare devils! Momma is ready for bed!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment