This few pics were on my cell phone and I needed to include them

Here is the luxury ride I drove to Universal Studios. We went to get our rent cars and laughed we needed a bus to get us all to LA. Well, lucky us, they had a 16 passenger van, and I got voted driver. I was totally willing to drive, this isn't really too far from my daily reality is it? While driving through LA, with the Hollywood side out the window, I had to laugh...if I every really were to picture myself cruising in LA, I probably picture a sleek convertable, not a white bus...
Here is the luxury ride I drove to Universal Studios. We went to get our rent cars and laughed we needed a bus to get us all to LA. Well, lucky us, they had a 16 passenger van, and I got voted driver. I was totally willing to drive, this isn't really too far from my daily reality is it? While driving through LA, with the Hollywood side out the window, I had to laugh...if I every really were to picture myself cruising in LA, I probably picture a sleek convertable, not a white bus...
0 comments:
Post a Comment