Todd and I loaded up the little ones and headed east to Big Spring to the water park today.

Who knew? This is great!

Kids area was WAY fun!

Brody and Jackson trying to squirt others (probably Lillian & Owen, if I had to guess)

Big Brave Brody went down the huge slide all by himself! My little daredevil

Henley hung with momma while those wild boys ran and played

Owen can make his own fun anywhere

I think he's posing??????

Owen loved the little green tube slide. Too bad I never got a great pic of his exit

We even tried out the little slide to show sister it wasn't scary...she didn't go for it

The cargo net was super fun too!

DONE! This was a great little adventure. We had so much fun and the kids were wiped out. The 45 minute drive home was the perfect nap!
0 comments:
Post a Comment