In order to escape the heat and the house (we don't have any activities scheduled this week), we headed to Odessa to the Woodson Pool (or Waterpark as far as my kids are concerned)

Henley and Brody catching a ride in the current of the lazy river
Henley and Brody catching a ride in the current of the lazy river
Brody was a little slow to warm up to ALL the people and chaos. The lifejacket provided some comfort (for mom too)
Neither of the boys would do the big slide because they were not allowed to ride with me. I wish they would have tried it once because I know they would've loved it...maybe next summer? I think Brody covered his eyes on this little slide to up the thrill-factor?
1 comments:
We never used the puddle jumpers, but it probably would have been a little less stress inducing at the pool!
Post a Comment