Saturday, June 16, 2012

My New Water Camera

Before we headed to Florida, I grabbed a waterproof camera. Well, today we really put it to the test.

My boys always wear their goggles for their swim lessons, but have never requested them for the house. I finally convinced Owen to "try" them in our pool...He's hooked!
 
 

Yes, I know this does not look safe. It's probably not...

BUT it's fun!

me and my girl

Yes, she wears her shoes in the pool. She does not like the hot brick around the pool, so she has decided this is the best thing for her

Look who joined the fun

and LOVES it!

Dad had to get in on the fun too

Great memories!
This weekend has been a huge milestone in the boys swimming.  Until now we were not wanting to get our face wet and Owen was not even getting into the "big pool".  Needless to say, they have thrown ALL caution to the wind! I love my little water babies.

0 comments: