Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Sunday 2012

It's Palm Sunday..everyone needs to look their best!







Notice what's in Brody's hand...hence why Owen is rubbing his eye. It took all of 5 seconds for that palm to poke Owen in the eye.

He really not recovering very quickly. I take this as my que to leave before it escalates.
Not a great picture. I couldn't get them coming down the aisle. Picture it...Owen waving his palm like he's in a parade and Brody dragging his behind him as he checks out the crowd. When they got on stage to sing there were lots of drums being played, therefore I have pictures of the back of their heads.
There they are!

Grammie enjoyed the day with us

Dad "Where's mom?"
Thinking they would look at me so I could capture this day in a perfect picture...
NOPE, they pointed at me like "duh, she's right there"

Heading to dinner

Sweet B

O-Man

Cheese Ball!!!! This was after our 75th sucker of the day!
Grammie brought eggs!!!!







Great way to end a great day!



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: