Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

After going and going and going lately, we took it easy this weekend. It was nice to hang out with our sweet kiddos.


Great day at the park


Followed by our first trip to Orange Leaf. It's our new frozen yogurt place where you build your own and pay by weight. True to personality, Owen went with vanilla and Brody went with chocolate. It got interesting at the toppings section...Owen went for M&M's and gummy bears. Brody went with Fruit Loops and gummy bears. Henley and I got Wedding Cake with NO toppings (I don't like how cold and hard the candy gets). Well, the boys did not like the hard frozen candy either. Don't worry...we picked it all out and let it thaw on a napkin. I can't get mad at them, they are just like me, I just know better!


Next up, our new game & obsession!


There was some serious game playing. Even sister hopped in the action.


Look at the determination!


Oh yes! You're beautiful!


She kept staring at herself in my make-up mirror. Such a girl!

0 comments: