Monday, April 9, 2012

Henley's 18 Month Well Check

...a little late...2 1/2 months late to be exact...poor 3rd child


This picture was taken after she had to strip down for the exam. I put her shirt on while we waited for shots and she insisted on the shoes. Such a girl! All was good. She is right on track and such a happy, talkative baby girl that is growing up TOO fast.


Head 19.5 (95%)

Height 34.2 inches (90%)

Weight 25.2 (50%)


She is a great eater, often preferring Mommy and Daddy's dinner to her brothers typical toddler grub. She takes one nap a day (usually in the car while running brothers from one activity to another) and sleep a full 12+ hours a night. She loves her crib and sleep best in her dark room with the sound of ocean waves crashing. She can do anything her brothers can, or so she thinks! Her vocabulary amazes me everyday. There's a big advantage to having older siblings. Henley can climb the stairs going up very well, coming down...I get a little nervous. (I do look forward to the day we have no more baby gates. Yes, I might regret those words on day.) She loves Mothers Day Out and has a cute little friend she enjoys playing with. The park visits are getting interesting. No more sitting on the blanket and tottering around. She is up and down on all the equipment just like O&B. We are not potty training yet. I'm not ready! She fights me when I make her sit because her brothers don't have to, so we will wait...

Henley is VERY opinionated. And she will tell you all about it. Her drama is different than the boys. Whoa! I do not care for the squealing and falling out on the floor. I know they say kids learn their actions from watching others and I really don't think I have ever thrown myself to the floor because I didn't get what I wanted. She is ALL girl! If there is a pair of shoes available, she will change into them. She loves her shoes, momma's shoes, her brothers shoes. I told the kids to get their shoes on because we were leaving and I hear Brody yelling, well in walks Henley with Brody's Batman crocs on. Guess I need to be more specific. She is very sweet and always says "please" and "thank you". She has a few key phrases "EWE Gross!" "Tuff Stuff". "Bow-dee" is how she calls for Brody and of course Brody ignores her. For some reason she won't say Owen even though he is her partner in crime.


She is wearing:

size 4 diapers

18-24 month clothes

size 6 shoes

and LOTS of big bows!

0 comments: