While we were in San Antonio, we headed to Sea World. SO SO SO HOT! We had a great time. It was the first time I had ever been, so I might have been the most excited...just maybe!

Dad had given the boys these while I was in the food line...I DON"T THINK SO! You know who would be carrying those HOT things around all day...

Oh, they are so in love. How will I ever get those away from them? All it took was a cup of cold grapes and ice water...crisis averted. Phew!

The anticipation for Shamu...
We went to Sea World Wednesday morning, and then went back Thursday afternoon to see what we missed the first time. I was so excited to go see Shamu seeing as how much the boys loved to talk about Killer Whales...with five minutes left in the show, the whales were doing the grand finale and BIG jumps...Owen shouts, "Look Momma, a whale!" What was he doing the previous 25 minutes of whale watching?

Watching the dolphins

Scaring the fish in the aquarium

Catching a ride

Mom kickin' Dad's rear in Air Hockey. Some thing never change!

Watching the Sea Lion and Walrus show. This was a big hit. Brody giggled the entire show

Grammie was on carousel duty

Of course we squeezed in a few rides. Mommy and Daddy even rode the big kids roller coaster with Grammie and the kiddos enjoyed some shade and snacks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment