
We loaded up the family Expedition and headed south to San Antonio to the Hyatt Hill Country. Grammie went with us and she passed with flying colors. This was her first trip with us (we'll probably let her go again!). We had a wonderful time, enjoy ALL the pics (sorry they're not in order).

Henley truely did love her boat, even though she didn't look like it in this pic

Pool time with Dad

Rub-a-Dub-Dub three babies in a tub!
The boys love "shark hair" in the tub

The wagon was a genius move! We used it all the time and everywhere!

Brody rode Whompum like a pro. I was shocked he asked to go ride and even more shocked he wanted to wear the outfit. He nevers ceases to surprise me!

SMORES!!! Yes, every night after dinner. I don't know if I enjoyed them more or the boys. It was kind of a team effort. They made them and got stinky in the smoke from the fire, and Mom got to eat them. Perfect!

Owen, can you hold something for me??? He must have everything with him at all times. I don't know if this is an Owen-thing, or a twin-thing. Is he scared Brody is going to get his goodies?

The wagon also did duty as a portable crib for the pool

Brody floating with Dad

Trying out the sand...I think a trip to the beach might be a few years away. They preferred the non-beach pool

Sister thought she was being punished when placed in the sand

She is a pool girl for sure!

Owen floating with Grammie. This is how we thought they would like floating...NO! They are mature three year olds that can float on their own. Now ya know!

Horrible pic, but cute little girl!

starting young

sweating through dinner

0 comments:
Post a Comment