Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Sweetest Things!

It was a HAPPY HAPPY Valentine's Day at the Rogers House this year! Lots of love!
Henley was beyond excited about the big day!
Our three little Valentines. How stinkin' cute are these kiddos????
Owen was all grins and kisses!
Sweet Brody was LOVIN' his Skittles
So LOVE-able!
They even showed Holly the LOVE
Daddy sent his little girl her first Valentine's bouquet. (Her lucky momma received one too! Daddy is soooooo sweet to his girls!)
Brody and I made cupcakes for our sweet friends Valentine morning
He was TOTALLY into this project. So excited I have a cooking assistant in my future!
Owen wanted no part in baking. He was more into modeling his Buzz backpack...
and lunch box. We were heading to the YMCA for a workout and swim lessons (hence the luggage).
Look what Henley's Valentine brought her!!!
I can't wait to see her sweet little tushie in this suit!
Oooooooo! Toy Story Cars!
What?
There's so muchLOVEin this house!

2 comments:

Casey said...

OHH!! Your babies are soooo adorable! I want to squeeze Henley to pieces!

Jill and Justin said...

I love the boys on the couch with the dog!! Too cute! We cannot wait until the b-day party!