We had "our best family dinner out in public" ever tonight! We headed up to the club for dinner. This morning we went to the park and Lowes because we were so excited to be out of the house!

Henley was dressed and ready to go! She fell asleep in the car on the way to dinner and slept until my last bite!

Owen workin hard on the Etch-a-Sketch (which has the kid's menu on the back)

Brody enjoying some pre-dinner yogurt covered raisens

What's this enoroumous cracker thing?

What's this red sauce???? Ketchup??? It's oh-so-yummy! I had to explain to Todd this moment is to me like him watching the boys take the field for their first football game. I love ketchup and this is our first taste!

It's so good when it hits the lips!!!! Owen very much likes!!!!! Oh, he really is my child!!

Brody "Cheers!" this man loves to celebrate life!

Look who woke up as we were leaving. She slept so good!

We came home and Owen took off Momma and Dada's shoes and socks! How do we teach him to massage????
----------
BTW: both boys picked the Steelers when we asked each individually "Packers or Steelers" regaurding tomorrow's Super Bowl.
3 comments:
It's always so nice to have a public outing go so smoothly! the pics are cute and I love Henley's outfit!! Such a fashionista!
Oh, the ketchup. One taste and they will be hooked! Sometimes I think about just giving them that for dinner. It's a veggie, right?
I love your boys, but can't handle watching them discover ketchup. Surely you explained to them that tomatoes (and all related products) are from the devil!?!?
~katiek
Post a Comment