Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Green Bean Time

It's time to start food!!!!!
Henley's first reaction to green beans!
"Really. You expect me to eat this stuff?"
FLASHBACK!
At least she is a much neater eater than her brothers!

She did enjoy the water from her new sippy cup to wash down those beans!

Look at me! I can hold my bottle ALL by myself!
The first couple of days Henley was not sure about her green beans. My pediatrician told me with the boys to keep feeding them the food until they give in and eat it. It only took Henley about two days. We started green beans on Saturday and by today she was scarfing them down. We have also added oatmeal to her diet. She is a fan! I only gave the boys cereal in a bottle, but this little lady loves to eat her cereal thick and from a spoon. I'm so proud of her!