Todd and I took the kiddos out to the St. Ann Catholic Church's Fair. They were celebrating their 60th year and did a great job. I had never been to the fair and was very impressed! It was a perfect "first fair" for the kids.

The motorcycles were the first ride. Our boys waited eagerly at the gate, ran to bikes, hopped on, and waited for the other passengers. Brody studied his bike and patiently waited (we were rather shocked). Owen was all grins, but the longer we waited, the more nervous he got...he bailed! After seeing Brody take a few laps, Owen wanted on! He then had a hard time waiting for the next go-round.

Brody loved the ride, HATED the bracelet required to ride. He is a
quirky guy. You should see him when I cut his nails. It
renders his hands useless. He looks like he has wet fingernail polish.

I loved the concentration on Brody's face

We
buddied up on the four wheelers

The train was kinda lame. Can you tell?

Airplane was a hit. I was nervous they would flip out mid-air and there would be a huge problem!

The
rockin twisting boat was fun! Daddy made it even better!

Waiting in line for the big
ferris wheel. Not scared at all!

That's my boys at the top. Owen peeked over the edge to see momma

Dad said this was the scariest ride. Holding onto the boys as they alternated going up and down and not really doing their part to hang on.

pooped!

in a sleepy daze

Henley was wide awake. She slept the whole time we were at the carnival!
1 comments:
looks like the boys, daddy included, all had a great time! we will definitely have to try it next year!
Post a Comment