Our little girl is three months old! These months have gone by so fast I'm already worried I've forgotten to do certain things with her. Did I bathe her today? Have we done tummy time? Our days are going so fast it seems I am missing things. As you can see from the pics below, she is very happy and healthy. Here's to a great three months!!!

Henley loves to smile and even gives us some wonderful giggles. She loves to talk while nursing. It makes for a messy meal but I love it! I have a recording of her talking on my cell phone and I play it when I need a smile. It always works!

Our little sleeper. She is such an amazing sleeper. The boys slept well, but nothing like this little lady. She is going to bed around 10
ish and usually makes it to 6
ish. She stirs around 4, but I'm trying not to take the easy road and feed her. I try to just pat her back to sleep. It's very hard for me to do when I'm tired and I know a feeding will knock her out.

On her three month birthday she weighed 14 pounds. Dr.
Nabulsi wanted her to double her birth weight by now, and we're close. As you can tell from those precious cheeks, she's very healthy!

I love Daddy! His fingers are
just as much fun to chew on as mine. In fact my fingers are my favorite thing to help me fall asleep. They taste so good!

I have started to notice my feet. Henley had little ghosts on the feet of her pajamas. I was holding her in a sitting position and she kept doubling over trying to see her feet. A few different times her socks have amazed her. The underside of her swing has a mirror on it and she loves to look at her bows while she swings.
2 comments:
she looks so much like her biggest brother in that last pic. love those chubby cheeks!!
Such a cutie. :)
Post a Comment