We headed home the day after Henley was born. Dr. Molland, as he was delivering, mentioned us leaving by noon the next day. What? Is a nurse coming home with us? Everything about this baby experience was so different that the first time around. The boys came up to the hospital to meet their sister, but she was in the nursery visiting with the pediatrician. So...we were curious how our little guys would react to their sister. Todd and I both agreed it would be very anti-climatic.
How did she know? These are for us to snuggle up with and soft enough that we don't knock sister out with them.
Brody paid much more attention to Woody and Buzz than to his little sister. He had ABSOLUTELY NO interest in the new addition. I walked in first carrying her and Dad followed me with the video camera. Brody ran the other direction when we came in.
(On a side note...he would not get near me in the hospital at first. He finally joined me when I offered to share my chocolate cake with him. Can you blame him?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment