To reward the boys for their good behavior (and because Dad knew they would ABSOLUTELY love them) the boys received a big surprise.
-----
We had to set up rules for these toys. Yes, it's that serious. Buzz and Woody are not allowed upstairs. (We learned that the first night when we listened to Buzz talk on the baby monitor for HOURS.) Buzz and Woody are not allowed in the car. In fact, a lot of nights after the boys go to bed I hide Buzz and Woody. This ensures we have less drama in the morning when we have to go somewhere and there are no tearful goodbyes.
-----
Clearly, Toy Story is our new obsession. The boys have liked other movies and characters, but this is big. Our favorite part is Owen and Brody acting out the scenes. So cute. I will have to load some video.
1 comments:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hides toys. :)
Post a Comment