I have decided that my children hate me. After the Austin Barf-o-rama I thought I was in the clear. The boys were extra fussy today so mom was extra grumpy. With Grammie's help, I made a much needed trip to Lowe's for the last few item for the bathroom redo and a few other stops. We get home and feed the boys and all is well. Steph runs home because I finally have things under control. Well, the yard guy got here and I needed to let the dog in, but the painters are terrified of her and I need to contain her. Easy. Not when Owen has finally decide to fall asleep and Brody's content. I manage to carry both boys upstairs without waking Owen and decided the lawn guy can skip the back yard. Steph gets here right as Brody's starting to fall asleep. Life is good. She helps me rearrange some furniture and do some catch up things. (Have I mentioned Brody is awake and crawling in and out of his ball bit right now. It's 10:08pm)
I'll skip the feeding and jump to Steph's departure. I was calm, Todd would soon be home, I had dinner almost ready, then...another EXPLOSION! Not barf...the other end! Owen's back was wet and I was not so happy the poop had escaped up his back. Little did I know, it had also dripped down his legs. There was poo everywhere. I was in a total panic! It was on his forehead, hands, armpits, back, stomach, pretty much EVERYWHERE. I called Todd while I held Owen up by his pinkie (the only thing with no trace of mess). He was down the street. Brody was screaming, I was gagging, and Owen was giggling. Welcome home, Dad!
1 week ago
4 comments:
Hysterical! I am sorry, I have to laugh bc I really can imagine the smell in my mind and the mess you have to clean up! The joys of being a mother!!
oh yes...we have been through that, and there's no word for it other than disgusting!!! i feel for you, girl!
This same thing happened to me yesterday!! Today I discovered that it had leaked down his pant leg onto the bottom of his exercauser where he had been using his toes to spread it all over the place...nice.
Hehehehe!
Post a Comment